So the idea of my posts, the title will be the name of a song, the first line is a quote from that song, and then the corresponding stuff can be related to the content, or just something I like.
“I’ll never forgive the world for taking my best friend.”
Really? All is was trying to do was help, but apparently it wasn’t good enough. Keep knocking my down, pushing me away and see where it gets you. I just want you to be happy but if you keep playing the victim, and keep whining then you’ll be on your own. Good luck finding someone who cares when you act like that. I’m done.
William Constable has been described as the nicest a**hole someone’s ever met, and he agrees. You can usually find him procrastinating, or practicing his dad jokes. His greatest accomplishment 75% of the time is getting out of bed, the other 25% is enlisting in the United States Navy.
70% of the time I write about how much I hate myself, 20% is about hating other people, 5% is for music and video games, and the final 5% is all about hopeful and wonderful things that will never happen.
I just found out two amazing things. First, one of, if not my absolute, favorite band Chelsea Grin, will be in town in April. Which is a miracle because on most tours bands , at least ones I listen to, usually skip over St. Louis. It’s a blessing whenever they come here. The second thing is that they are selling VIP tickets are only $50, and it includes a General Admission ticket, a meet and greet with the band, a signed poster (which makes it two that I would have), a lanyard, signature guitar picks, and finally EARLY ACCESS. I’m so stoked for that.I’m getting my tickets next week. I’m so excited!
I am actually. I am excited to put all of the thoughts that come to my mind into coherent words.